Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Common Thread......

got some time this weekend and today to finish up blocks five through twelve for the quilt A Common Thread..... halfway done, quilt will be a total of twenty-five blocks and an appliqued border......although not included in block instructions I started putting the sashing and corner stones together with the blocks I have done, I've chosen a homespun gold solid......





am working on instructions now so patterns for.....
A Common Thread blocks 5-8
A Common Thread blocks 9-12
should be available in a couple days.....

now on to the next batch of four.....
enjoy.....

posted from Bloggeroid

6 comments:

belarmina said...

me gusta !!!
se ve otro gran trabajo
saludos

Feathers in my Nest said...

Beautiful Blocks! Love..liking the mix.

annie said...

love the colors and the blocks!

Unknown said...

Cheri do you use clear thread when quilting your quilts? Thank you marla

Clipping Solutions said...

Awesome post. I am a normal visitor of your blog and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the excellent site.clipping path service

Unknown said...

เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ เครดิตฟรี pgslot game online โบนัส100
http://pgslot.jigsy.com